Tools for teaching, documenting, and disseminating the communication skills needed for citizen-centered democracy.
We provide simple analytical tools for mapping, planning, and facilitating conversations on complex issues.
There are seven books in the series:
- Understanding the Facilitation Cycle (February 2016)
- Dealing with Disruptors (December 2016)
- Navigating with 3D Evaluation: Public Dialogue for Results (January 2018)
- Architecture of Engagement
- Sparking Thought
- Building Dialogue Skills
- More on Framing and Mapping